Skip to main content

Applying For CalFresh Independently


For more in depth assistance with applying to CalFresh, this page contains some helpful information including a step by step video on how to apply independently, as well as a list of documents that you may need to submit with your application. If you would like help with your application feel free to contact us to set up a 1 on 1 appointment with a member of our team!

Documents for CalFresh Applicants:

This list contains various documents needed by CalFresh Applicants. Some of these are necessary for ALL applicants while others are only necessary for SOME. If you are unsure which documents you should be submitting, feel free to ask us!